Monday 10 March 2014

Six Word Memoir #4

My Future
This is a picture of my bestfriend's younger brother.  She took this picture of him and I think it is hilarious. The words fit with the picture because he is just sitting there with sunglasses on throwing up a "W," he looks like he is just all about being a fun baby and not fussy like some babies.  I used Sepia in the background to drown it out and make the child stand out more because the background has no importance in the picture. I changed the font for the word awesome because I thought it would look better to use a really interesting font that stood out a lot.   I used an exclamation mark to express how amazing I think this child is and hopefully one day my child will also be this cool.  I put the writting at the bottom so it did not block anything from the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment